Saturday, July 23, 2011

(11) Ancient Ritual "Rated R"





Our Spirit Journey
by Minerva


I slide my tongue across your
Chocolate flesh
Caressing muscles that lay on
Your chest
Your nipples

As I spread cool water
To clean
And renew,
Followed by oils for
Passion and love.

My lips trail to your manhood
A chocolate lollipop Hmm…so delicious

The meat of your ass…mass
Two muscular mountains
Needed…kneaded
To oblivion

As my palms move in waves
Across your strong, massive
Winged back.

You are aroused and
Turn -  needing me
NOW!

Peering into serious eyes
looking deep into me
And you – simultaneously

The moment becoming the same in me.

You enter…
Draw it out
Make it last…
An eternity!

…The Coupling
… The Union

WE pause/
Not moving/
Savoring it/
Together

Our momentum renews

I am an addict
wanting the inner,
Itching, rubbing…

That can only be satisfied by you
NOW!

Your receptacles
Beat me like a drum
as you move

IN…OUT
IN…OUT




Massive arms protect
Me on each side-
A Dark and Beautiful
Fortress

Dredlocs lay on my
SHOULDERS, FACE, ARMS.
Your spirit enters me
Through a web

I’m Filling Up!
NO!!!
I Want more!






Your Breath
My Breath
Our Air

Deeper, warmer
breath originating between
my legs
with our union
our coupling

Faster,
We must move
Faster, deeper, hotter

Push up into my soul
Enter into MY kingdom
Fill me up with YOU!




Moving together
Circles
In & out
Deeper
Faster
Up – down
Side by side
Above – below
www.ytsworld.com
Where does one begin?
One end?
We have become
An infinite line
In time and space



Almost imperceptibly the
First thrill sings
In my womanhood
Like a feather brushing my face



Senses are so heightened
So in tune
I am unable to miss it
I am aware

Then another,
and another,
And..

They begin
to come in waves
like the tides
of the ocean
on the shore
oh..ohh..Ohhh…
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…



You stiffen…
A tiny seizure

Inside I feel you
Swell - Emit
Swell - Emit
Swell - Emit



Rapid Fire Automatic.
I enfold your fire
Drawing, sucking you with
Internal lips

I vibrate…simultaneously
It travels through the eye
At the top of my head

As you run your hands
Down my spine, my body
The sensations increase…




Our inner drums man and woman hood
Beating one against
The other

A rhythm of love & passion
Of Earth renewed,
Life and nature

Our rhythm expands
Into the Universe
On…and on…and on…




Whimpers escape
My lips.
What else can express
These sensations?
As we travel ignoring
Time and Space

Slowly I return to the
Physical
Breathing begins to subside




A Fine layer of sweat
Covers our bodies
And a sheath of mysticism enshrouds our form

Strokes and caresses help our gradual descent
Quietly communicating with
No spoken words







I rescue the cloth and
Dip it again into the cool water
We wipe away our excess mingled juices

You kiss my thighs
And touch, in appreciation, my other lips
First with your fingers then your soft lips

I stroke your locs

We lay back into the pillows

My face in your chest

Your hand in my hair
On my arms
Foundling my breast

Slowly we drift into sleep.

Our co-mingled spirit(s)
Surveying the Universe




The Ancient Ritual of Love Making











1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Please feel free...