Friday, December 23, 2011

(19) THE GATHERING by MINERVA ©2004




We are Warriors beat by beat
As we gather I&I
Come from B4 B4 
Ancient time  Long gone by.
Some with Dred Locs some with not 
Many colors hearts the same Jah Rastafari.

Chantin’ drummin’ 
Singin’ Praise 
To the most High
Burnin’ deep within’ our hearts 
the true Warriors cry 
JAH… Rastafari.

Called Jesus, Hesus, Jah, Jehovah, Yaweh, Allah, Dali Lama, Shiva…….…Ohmmmm

I & I  NAM MYO HO RENGE KYO.
Yet I &I mission’s the same 
One ascertainable goal.
That we get to the next step,
Yes JAH is our Warrior Cry 
Powerful our kanke, life force, that will never die.

You see WE form the helm 
Of this New Day,
WE be the ones who see clear,
Know our calling and proudly adhere,
To our mission our aim
For us this is NOT a game. 

Our weapons, 
Our lives, 
No not perfect, 
In-fact beautifully flawed. 
Yet the precise tools to accomplish 
This most righteous cause.

Are YOU one of us 
Of the I & I Clan?
Do YOU too hear the law of truth 
From which we take our warrior stance?
Are YOU part of this gathering? 
Do YOU hear the Warrior call?

Then get up!
Brutha Marley says 
Stand Up!
Give Praise 
To the Most High - 
Jah Rastafari Halie Selassie I


Peace  & Blessings
May you have a blessed life & year


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Please feel free...